Basic Education Council, Allahabad, UP organizes UPTET- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for the willing & aspiring candidates. This year (2013) it is held in the month of June, 2013.
It is conducted in four phases:
1. I to V-Primary Level Class
2. Lang. Teacher of Primary Level
3. VI to VIII-Upper Primary Level Class
4. Lang. Teacher of Upper Primary Level
Essential Criteria: There are some criteria which are needed to appear in the UPTET Exam.
- For I-V (Primary classes) - Candidates must be Graduate with 2 yrs course in CT (Nur)/ BTC/ NTT authorized by NCTE or Graduates having 50% marks with B.Ed.
Note: Candidates who are Graduates with a diploma of the Aligarh Muslim University, they can apply for Urdu teacher .
- For VI-VIII classes- elementary/upper primary- Graduates with min. 50% marks & 1 yr B.Ed. course or Graduates with 2 yrs course in CT (Nur)/BTC / NTT authorized by NCTE.
Note: Candidates who have done vocational courses like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.E., are exempted from UPTET. Further information can be availed at recruitmentdetails.com
Application Criteria: Candidates must have photocopies of application forms, registered post/speed post, DD & all the required certificates. Candidates must mention name, date of births, roll no., father's name & address at the back of DD.
1. The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is usually held one time in a yr.
2. The effective duration of UPTET qualified certificate is 5 yrs from the qualifying date of UPTET. Candidates may claim his or her appointment in govt. teaching schools within 5 yrs.
3. Candidates can appear several times in UPTET Exam. There is no condition to appear. They can give priority to his/her max. marks.
4. The detailed information can be obtained from the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
UPTET-Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is a kind of Exam which is needed to qualify for the students who want to be a good teacher. It is organized by the concerned state. It is held one time in a year. Those who are Graduates & have done their B.Ed. have to qualify this exam.