M.J.P. Rohilkhand University
M.J.P. Rohilkhand University organizes several UG & PG courses for the willing candidates.
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- B.Tech (Electronic & Comm. Engg.)
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engg)
- M.Sc (Animal Science)
- M.Sc.(Applied Chemistry )
- M.Sc.(Applied Mathematics )
- M.Sc.(Applied Physics )
- P.G. dipl.in Mass Comm & Electronic Journalism
Important Note: For getting detailed information candidates must refer the official website www.mjpru.ac.in.
Application Procedure: Candidates can get after downloading it from the website or can appear through online.
The University provides courses in the following faculties:-
- Faculty of Legal Studies
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty Of Engg & Technology
- Faculty Of Advanced Social sciences
- Faculty of Education & Allied Sciences
Candidates can associate with any of the M. J. P. Rohilkhand University Associated Colleges:-
- Lord Mahavira College of Law
- Bareilly College, Bareilly
- Govt. College, Th. Bisalpur, Pilibhit
- Sahu Ram Swaroop Girls Degree College
- Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Mohlla, Bhoor, Bareilly
- Khusro Memorial Degree College
- Ganna Kishan College, Puwayan, Shahjahanpur
- Shree Sayta College of Higher Education
- Jugal Kishore College, Gawan, Badaun
- Ram Chandra Singh memorial mahavidyala mirzapur Shahjahanpur
Know about University
M.J.P. Rohilkhand University was set up in 1975. It is authorized by UGC. Read more at recruitmentdetails.com The campus of the University is in the area of 206 acre campus. Around 154 colleges are associated with it. It is a Public University located in Bareilly, UP, India. Its associated colleges in Bareilly, Rampur, Moradabad, Bijnore, Baduan, Jyotibaphule Nagar, Sitapur, Shahjahanpur, Noida & Pilibhit. It was started with the aim of an individual Eng. Medium University.