SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
SSC-Staff Selection Commission each month organizes several appointments in several depts. Willing candidates can get govt. services through SSC Exam. Staff Selection commission works in the Dept. of Personnel & Training, Govt. of India.
SSC- Staff Selection Commission organizes the Combined Graduate Level Exam, in 2013 for the appointments in several posts.
· Asst Ministry of External Affairs Gp
· Asst Central Secretariat Service
· Asst Central Vigilance Commission
· Asst Intelligence Bureau Gp
· Asst Other Ministries/ Depts
· Asst Ministry of Railway Gp
· Asst Ministry of External Affairs Group
· Asst AFHQ Gp
· Asst Other Organisations/Ministries
· Inspector (Examiner)
· Inspector of Income Tax CBDT
· Inspector (Central Excise) CBEC
· Inspector-Preventive Officer)
· Divisional Accountant Offices under CAG
· Sub Inspectors Central Bureau of Investigation
· Inspector Central Bureau of Narcotics Group “B”
· Auditor Offices under CGDA
· Auditor Offices under CGA & others
· Junior Accountant/ Accountant Offices under C&AG
· Junior Accountant/Accountant Offices under CGA & others
· Tax Assistant CBEC
· Tax Assistant CBDT
Essential Criteria: Candidates should possess Graduation degree in the concerned stream from any reputed University.
Age Limitation: Candidates must be between 20-27 yrs.
Fee Structure: Gen. candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee. SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen & women candidates are free from fee.
Criteria of Exam: The Examination is held in 3 phases:
Tier I- Written Exam based on objective multiple choice questions
Tier II- Written Exam based on objective multiple choice questions
Tier III- Personality Test with Interview or Comp. skillfulness Test
Mode of Selection: The selection of the candidates is based on Written Exam followed by interview. Then the final selection is done through merit list.Read more at recruitmentdetails.com
Application Process: Candidates can choose either offline or online way for applying.
SSC is also providing several other services in different categories in 2013.
Schedule of Exam: UGC NET Exam 2014
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I)Exam: 14th & 21st of July, 2013
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II)Exam: 5th & 6th of Oct., 2013
Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)Exam: 11th Aug., 2013
Junior Translator (CSOLs)/Junior Hindi Translators Exam: 29th Sept., 2013
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (for Data Entry Operators, LDCs etc.) Exam: 20th & 27th Oct., 2013
Upper Div. Clerk Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam: 24th Nov., 2013
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam: 22 Dec., 29 Dec., 2013 & 5th Jan., 2014