ICFAI University Group organizes IBSAT an aptitude test for the willing & aspiring candidates to join in IBS under management courses. Now from the session 2013-15 it will be via comp. test. IBPS Exam 2014
Essential Criteria: Candidates should have Graduation degree in any stream via Eng. medium with 50% in total. Final yr candidates can also participate.
Pattern of Exam: The question paper has questions of multiple types. The duration of IBSAT is 2 hours. There are 4 parts sections having 125 ques. The sections are:
· Reading comprehension
· Verbal ability
· Quantitative aptitude
· Data interpretation.
· Data sufficiency
Note: There is no negative marking provision.
Age Limitation: Candidates should not exceed 25 yrs on 1st May of that yr.
Application Process: Candidates can use any of three ways for applying. There are three modes to apply for IBSAT 2012-13 exams. SCRA Exam 2014
1. OMR application forms can be filled & it should be sent to Admissions Officer, IBSAT Office with all the necessary enclosures. Candidates have to fill the and attach the following papers along with the application.
2. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.ibsat.org. Completely filled application forms should be reached to the Admissions Officer along with the DD of Rs.1, 200/- drawn in favour of IUCF A/c IBS payable at Hyderabad.
3. Candidates can also go to website of IBSAT to fill online and they can deposit Rs.1200 via visa / Credit /Debit card. SBI Exam 2014
Institute & colleges where IBSAT score can be received-
ISMS-ICFAI School of Marketing Studies
· INC-ICFAI National College
· IBS-ICFAI Business School
· ISFS-ICFAI School of Financial Studies
· ISHRD-ICFAI School of Human Resource Development
IBS Head Office
13/17 Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad 500 082, Andhra Pradesh.
IBS centres are situated at Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai. These centres provide 2-yr Management (full-time) courses to help the students to get success in corporate fields. It was started in 1995. Since then it has become the best business school in India. These centres work independently and are not associated to any University. Read more at recruitmentdetails.com . The IBS provides opportunities for the overall growth of the individuals.