Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) Ltd. Recruitment 2015
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the following positions on contract basis for a maximum period of 2 years.
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Asstt. General Manager – 07 Posts
2. Manager (MIS) – 02 Posts
Name & No. of Posts:
- Asstt. General Manager – B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any institute approved by AICTE and 6 years of post qualification job experience in concerned field.
- Manager (MIS) – B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications or Computer Engineering from any institute approved by AICTE. Good knowledge of computer especially in MS Office, website creation & maintenance, email administration, SQL & Database basics.
Range of Age (As on 31/03/2015): Candidates who are applying for the above positions must be in the range of 21 years to 45 years of age. Candidates under the category of SC/ST/OBC /Widow/Divorcee and domicile of M.P will get relaxation in upper age limit to the extent as per rules and directives of Govt.
1. Asstt. General Manager – Rs.40,000/- per month
2. Manager (MIS) – Rs.30,000/- per month
Cost of Application: Applicants belonging to General/OBC are required to pay application fee of Rs.500/- through online mode of payment. Candidates under reserved category are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Scrutiny of applications received will be done by screening committee on the basis of qualification and experience. Short listed candidates will be called for personal interview. The list of appearing candidates along with date and place of interview will be displayed on the MPRDC website www.mprdc.nic.in
How to Apply: Keen and competent individuals are requested to apply online accessing website www.mponline.gov.in . The website is available for registration starting from 28/05/2015 till 25/06/2015.
Crucial date to remember:
- Opening date of online application – 28/05/2015
- Closing date of online application – 25/06/2015
- Physical verification of documents – 30/06/2015
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates – 06/07/2015
- Date of interview – 13-14/07/2015
- Declaration of Selected Candidates – 20/07/2015
For more information and clarification, kindly click the following link: